Nagato W/ Itachi

Nagato W/ Itachi

miércoles, 30 de enero de 2013

Introducing Myself

Hi everyone! I'm Randy Consuegra Ortega I'm gonna be a System Engineer. I'm from Barranquilla Colombia...well actually I'm living here yet! This is a great country! I love this beautiful and really interesting piece of heaven. I'm kinda shy jejejeje, I love to do a lot of things, but I'm gonna post about them later. I'm Christian, I'm only child, I'm kinda crazy...I'm me! I love the music, ALL KIND OF MUSIC actually, specially hardcore!


I'm a friendly person, I want and I like to know people from other countries and around the world, to know their cultures. I'm 18 years old, I like manga and anime. I want to be (If you let me) your friend, or a person you can trust at least. If I can help you, let me know, and I would try to do my best in orden to assist you.

Well, I think this is it. I have nothing more to say, by now, so, If you wanna know anything more, send me a message. If you see me in the streets, or in the University, you can say me "Hi" without any trouble, I say "hi" to almost everyone! :3

So, see ye later! God Bless u! =D 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario